Monday 13 January 2014

Jennifer Lopez Involved In A Naked Photo Catfish Lawsuit!



With a man claiming she urged him to send
naked photos of himself, Jennifer Lopez is at
the center of a shady Catfish style lawsuit, but it
appears the real culprit is actually a 53-year old
El Lay woman!

Rodrigo Ruiz has sued J.Lo for $10,000 claiming
that the singer randomly sent him a letter asking
for nude photos and demos of his music, but
judging by the letters, it's clear that he got
Catfished hard, hook, line, and sinker.
Here's one of the letters Rodrigo received:

"I just wanted to let you know that I do
remember you and that I am interested in you. I
have plans on leaving my husband. But I can't
say much right now so that's it for now. Send
me pictures of you both with clothes and without
clothes."

Hmm, so far this writing isn't winning any
awards for sounding authentically like Mizz
Lopez.
Here's another:

"This is Jennifer Lopez writing to you again and
just to let you know that I got your packages,
music, and demos. And just to let you know you
need to send me pictures of you with and
without clothes."

And the last one, which is by far the most
sexually charged and clearly phony:

"This is Jennifer Lopez and as you can tell its
been a while since I last wrote and as you can
see I have a new boyfriend which means your in
for the long haul and you have to put up with
the fact that I am f**king him and sucking his
d**k."

Whoa, check out the dirty mouth on JFaux!
Hmm Rodrigo seems like the person who would
believe that a Nigerian prince really DID need his
money.
Meanwhile, the P.O. Box he sent his letters to is
owned by a 53-year old woman, who, when
called, got extremely nervous, talked about
running a Jennifer Lopez fan mail exchange, and
hung up!
A rep from J.Lo had this to say about the whole
debacle:
"[T]his is a small claims matter that appears to
be a desperate attempt for notoriety. Ms. Lopez
has never seen or met the plaintiff, nor has she
ever communicated with him. We believe this
matter should be summarily dismissed."
Poor guy, but really, next time J.Lo asks you for
a naked photo, at least download Snapchat!

No comments:

Post a Comment