Sunday 5 January 2014

Why I Donated My Kidney To OJB – OJB's First Wife Reveals


OJB's wife of 20 years, Mabel Okungbowa,
donated her kidney to the prolific music producer
a few months ago. In an interview with Punch
today, Mama J as she's fondly called, explains
why she did it.
She tells Punch

"I did not even think twice about it, I had it and I gave
it to him. He is my husband, the father of our children
and I love him. This is somebody I have been with all
my life. I did not tell anybody before I decided to, not
even my parents because I had foreseen their reaction.
There was no reason to inform them. When I married
him, I told God I wanted the both of us to grow old
together and live to see many generations. I am sure
God knew this situation before he brought us together
because not only am I a match for him, we are the
same blood group and we are both stubborn.hhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment