Tuesday 7 January 2014

She’s rockin’ it! Superstar dancer, Kaffy Shafau-Ameh, covers Motherhood In-Style Magazine (PHOTOS)


Celebrity dancer and fitness instructor, Kaffy
Shaffau-Ameh, is the cover star for the
Motherhood In-Style Magazine January 2014
issue.
The glowing mother-to-be, is a complete
embodiment of style and class in her single
strap metallic dress with a thigh high slit, and
a funky hairdo.
Speaking in an interview with the magazine,
she said, “Truly, I don’t discuss my husband in
terms of the kind of person he is, but I’d say I’m
happily married, I have a great husband and son
and I’m expecting a great child, that’s as much
as I can tell you.”
The talented dancer was also photographed
with her little son, Sean Oluwatosin Joseph
Ameh, looking just as stylish as his superstar
mom.
- [Photo credit: H/T BellaNaija]




No comments:

Post a Comment